We are in the process of organising flights through Palanquin travel, we will send you details of payment required and who to send cheques to once this has been confirmed. This should happen before the next training weekend, but please do not send any money for flights to the YSES office.
Training Weekend – info from the organising group…
Here’s some info about the next training weekend at the end of next month:
1. Meet on the 29th @ 7pm at Hope Station car park, Edale – instructions given to the campsite from there.
2. Equipment & food for a two nights backpacking trip – carrying all kit.
3. We’ll return to Hope Station cp on the Sunday afternoon for return trains etc.
4. People to bring info re their individual research and ideas for fieldwork whilst in Mongolia.
5. We’ll also be doing some 1st aid & casualty rescue – give you some thought to wilderness 1st aid and rescue.
Please note – we are in the process of sorting out what tents and stoves we have available as group kit for this – pleasee be patient and further information will be sent asap. Andie